Stop feeling invisible, start feeling self-confident.
3-week Program with 1:1 & Group Support
Classes are Tuesdays at 7P Eastern time (also recorded):
Tuesday, September 15th
Tuesday, September 22nd
Tuesday, September 29th
Having a loved one who is emotionally reactive or who has BPD can be tremendously challenging. You may feel frustration, shame, and guilt. YOu may find your family is at a breaking point with all the angry outbursts, threats, and never ending emergencies.
That’s why you need Real Tools for Right Now.
With me as your guide, you’ll learn powerful tools and strategies based in dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) to help you navigate the rapids.
- Identify your personal limits in this relationship and your rights as human being.
- Master 3 simple skills for communicating your limits to your loved one in a way that they will be more likely to take you seriously—even if they haven’t done so before.
- Practice using body language to increase the power of your message.
- Timing is everything – customize your approach to your love one based on what they are capable of in the moment.
What you get:
- 3x 90-minute live group classes with me, every Tuesday at 7P eastern
- Support from your peers who are also enrolled in this program (access never expires!)
- 1x 30-minute bonus 1-1 coaching session with me for troubleshooting real life problems
- Digital workbook full of valuable tools, exercises and worksheets