Work with me
Highly Sensitive Person
Our mission is to confront mental health stigma through education, coaching and advocacy thus helping our clients and their families understand the origins of their emotional sensitivity and unlock the door to successfully turning sensitivity into their super power so they experience more happiness, connection in their relationships and mastery of the art of living with intention when your wiring is more highly tuned that most.
Are you highly sensitive?
- You don’t feel like your family, friends, or co-workers have had a similar life experience. They might make you feel inadequate or—even if well intended—offer you unhelpful advice about what you need.
- You feel at a loss with how to proceed and often live with chronic anxiety.
- The cost of treatments, hospitalizations, medications and legal interventions is astronomical.
- You are struggling… unable to complete school, suffering verbal abuse by a family member, stealing money or possessions, or racking up credit card debt.
- You don’t know how to believe or explain to others that your behavior is due to a combination of biological, social, and psychological factors that are exacerbated by your chronically invalidating environment and your internal experiences.
- You may have experienced suicidal thoughts.
- Your parent or other loved one expresses shame, guilt, isolation, financial stress, anger, and sadness.
How would it feel if you could...
- Improve your relationship with your loved ones.
- Build your confidence in how you respond to and manage difficult situations.
- Gain mastery over stressors that impede you from experiencing quality of life.
- Learn and be able to speak to the science behind your BPD/HSP diagnosis.
- Feel connected and supported by a qualified professional who never wants you to feel alone.
- Experience a transformative moment of hope that results in a sense of safety and being understood—often in our very first meeting.
Learn how to
Confront BPD + HSP Stigma
THROUGH COACHING AND EDUCATION,
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET
Not quite sure yet?
While there is no guarantee, DBT tools and strategies have been shown to be the MOST effective approach, acknowledging that nothing is perfect.
If you feel you’ve become suicidal, call 9-1-1.
Additional resources and information:
National Suicide Prevention Hotline 800-273-TALK (8255), or via chat platform
National Domestic Violence Hotline 800-799-7233
Crisis Text Line: text START to 741741
Why Are Young Americans Killing Themselves? New York Times
I understand how frustrating and exhausting it can be to keep trying things that don’t work. DBT is an evidence-based treatment that has been studied and replicated multiple times over the years, showing it to be the most effective skillset for improving emotion regulation, distress tolerance, and interpersonal effectiveness.
There is no such thing as perfection. You don’t have to get it right every time. Any successful interaction is a win for everybody. We’re about progress, not perfection. Perfection has never kept families together—in fact, it can be harmful.